Monday, June 2, 2008

10 days to unbaked alaska

The countdown begins. I'm so excited and more importantly my 84-year-old dad is really excited. I think we've covered everything health-wise for him to be able to fly comfortably -- manOman I sure hope so.

And Peg is so excited. I just know this trip is going to be fabulous. She's getting things lined up for us to do and I think she's even going to have a project or two for the 2 of us to do. Peg and I can really work well together and we're both project people.
DAMNIT I wish we lived closer to each other. I love her so much and love being around her. Maybe someday.
But for now, I'll settle for the the 9 splendid days with her ...
... and my dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the trip. Take hundreds of photos. Get others to take pics of you all too.

Michelle said...

I hope you all have a blast! Definitely take photos because I think this is going to be a trip to remember for years to come. :)

I love projects too. Thanks a million for the cool rug tutorial. I believe I could get addicted to making rugs too! I definitely enjoy tag sales and could find some material that way as well.

Love ya,
Michelle