Monday, September 1, 2008

the last 3-day weekend of summer 2008

wowOwow when i was younger, i could not wait for the three big weekends of the summer.
and now - they seem to come and go and i just let them pass me by. i didn't even get in a single float in this summer.

however, since this past week was national bowling week, i did do my part in participating in the attempt at setting the nationwide world record for the most games bowled in one day (August 30) ... and for my 'efforts' i got the t-shirt to prove it.

and then it was back home to a martini
speaking of which, it's time to freshen it

1 comment:

Maddy May said...

I bet you're an absolute hoot to bowl with. I haven't been bowling since I was 8 months pregnant with my now 20 year old daughter. I really need to go again, I used to laugh my ass off. Bring me a martini dear and make it snappy. We have tons of catching up to do!