Monday, September 1, 2008

almost forgot to mention

I am thrilledThrilledTHRILLED on the McCain pick!
and I got such a warm feeling all over myself when I heard the words Palin and barracuda used in the same sentence, on the news.
I think I'm in love -- not lust cuz that's just not for me, although she is a juicy-looking tart doncha think?

So, my question is ... will b. hussein o. and/or biden actually be alive and well come election day? will one or the other bow out or check out so billary can slime her way into one or the other positions?

on another note, 2 weekends ago during the Democratic convention--that wife swap hug between the hussein's and the bidens - it sure looked like the 'hug' between michelle and biden was much more than congratulatory/appreciative.
verrrrrrrry intimate /me thinks.
interesting that michelle tolerated biden that far 'into' her space. But she didn't pull away at all -- in fact, she leaned into it. curious for sure.

2 comments:

Maddy May said...

Well well well... Lets just say, I cannot stand McCain and I think his pick for VP will be his ruin. And after this, we will not speak of politics again, its ruined many a decent friendship!

jockamo said...

i'll give you this: palin's a total babe.

i'm voting independent this year: meryl streep. she can act the hell out of the role.