Saturday, September 6, 2008

gambling solo

I had such a GREAT day today. The malemate recently took on a part-time job ... on the weekends. That would be the very same days that I am not working. Yeah, as of today, I am really happyHappyHAPPY about this.

So, I dropped him off at his work and came back home.
I piddled and paced around for a couple hours thinking about the things I should be doing and, more so, the thing I want to do.

So, I jumped in the car and went gambling.
All by myself.
I was there for about 3 hours and broke even.
Damn, it felt good to go gambling without an 'overseer'.
In fact, it felt so good, I think I may just go do it again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Maddy May said...

Sinful debauchery.

Can you take me with you? I can be ready any time you wish.

Anonymous said...

I'll go one better than Sher. Lets go gamble then have a 3some with Palin. What a cutie huh?
Kat

Anonymous said...

Lust is not for you????
Who are you and what have you done with B?
Kat