Thursday, October 25, 2007

silly stuff I do

I drink coffee - not out of a china cup, not out of a ceramic mug, not out of a stainless steel thermos.
I drink coffee out of styrofoam cups -- not just one, but 2 styrofoam cups -- one stacked inside the other.
I do this because it keeps the coffee hot longer.
Makes sense doesn't?

However, when I pour the coffee into my double styro cup, I start the pour close and then quickly lift the pot away from the cup, whilst still pouring.
This is to cool the coffee down before it even enters the double styro cups.

Ridiculous.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

hehehe
We all have our little quirks. :)
I like cream in my coffee and not milk, Armando laughs because I tell him it has to be the "right color" and so when he fixes my coffee he says, Is this the right color for you?
-Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love coffee, but have never been one to pour boiling liquid down my throat.
Russ fixes my coffee daily and when i hear the ice maker spitting out crushed ice I know he is topping off my cup.
:)

The dance thing sounds fun, fun, fun!
kat

Anonymous said...

oh yea, I drink out of the same mug type cup everyday.

ColleenQ said...

8 parts coffee + 1 part cold tap water + 1 dollap of hazelnut creamer in one large mug = my perfect cup.

When the hell did we get so finicky?? ;)