Thursday, December 6, 2007

where o where is the eundan?

Tonight, around 7, it will be 7 days since I sucked some nicotine into my lungs.
I miss it.
I need a replacement.
I need eundan.

I used to get this stuff called eundan when I lived out in CA. I would get it from this quick mart that was owned by Koreans.
It reminds me of sen-sen. Okay, you have to pretty old to remember sen-sen. Eundan is tiny licorice mint balls.
I really want to find this again, but am not having much luck. I am sure there must be Korean markets around here - but where?
I thought one could buy anything online. Guess not.

I need an eundan fix. I need to find a source.
Can you help?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-Hoo
*gives a tit shot!
I am so proud of you.

Kat

Anonymous said...

sorry, I have never heard of the stuff.

Anonymous said...

I know michelle comes here. So may I?

Michelle, I can not comment to you.
I'm trying.

Kat

Michelle said...

I don't know about eundan. Sorry. But, Congratulations on not smoking! :)

I love Christmas cut-out cookies! I plan to make some sugar cookies and decorate them soon. It is messy though...

P.S. I would like to speak with you about Medical Transcription work sometimes if you don't mind. Just curious about how it works and if it is a possible option for me to get into later. I know a local college gives MT certification and I've thought about it before. I would like something that I can do from home later when Armando gets a job in his field.

msduke@otelco.net


-M

Anonymous said...

i live in korea and get Eundan all the time, can you explain this stuff to me, no luck talking to a korean. want some?