Tuesday, November 27, 2007

let's try this again

While I was in Iowa this past weekend, I ran into this couple that I have known since junior high. We have stayed in touch and often times chat online. I convinced them that the three of us should stop smoking by December 1, 2007. I told them that since we are all online during the day, that we could give each other support.
I have been smoking heavier than I have in the past 5 years since that conversation.
Wish us luck.

The cooked duck sucked -- I started gagging.
Apparently it is an acquired taste.
I was going to have chimichangas for a backup, but instead I went with Paula Deen's hot spinach-artichoke dip.

I am having a problem with my work again. I missed the word left in one of my reports from a week ago. Left, right ... to someone that does not have a left or right knee -- what does it matter? I communicated with her (LLS) both on the phone and via email a few times yesterday, but so far there has been no communication and no work uploaded today.
This MT work is so simple in concept -- but it's so fucking hard some times.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for the sweet comments today! You made me feel good.

I finished the crochet fish and tomorrow will take a picture in better light and show you.

I hope you all can stop smoking and be a support for one another. I know it must be difficult. Armando smoked before and he stopped so I know you can too! ;)

That dip sounds awesome! I am saving that recipe. I've already saved the recipe for the bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers you had up earlier.

I don't like duck either.

I think MT work must be challenging. When I worked at Deltacom and had to put in orders every day, it is amazing the little typos that would slip through and get rejected back. It always left me saying, Well SHIT! Why didn't I notice that before I sent it?

I am taking word verification off my blog now. I forgot I had it on.

((big hug))
Michelle

Michelle said...

Hi sunshine!
The crochet fish is up for you.
Have a good evening! :)
-Michelle

Anonymous said...

Been off the smokes for about 2 weeks. Going OK so far but not tested under drinking conditions.

monty

Anonymous said...

I'm baaaaaaack! I'm glad you didn't stop posting...stay with me! I'm trying to catchup and even tho I never posted, I always check and read.
hugs
the wench

Wiz's Wench said...

oh, my God, Bren...I have good reason to believe that the Ice Queen has located my blog and there is ENOUGH incrminating (oh, so cleverly disguised) information on it to sink Wiz's battleship.

I won't know anything til tomorrow. I'll keep ya posted. Oh brother.

Maddy May said...

Just poppin in to check up on you.

You look mahhhhhhvelous daahhhhlin'.

Anonymous said...

Hey Y'all I'm Kath leen. haha I love all of Paula Deens stuff. I dont care for duck either.
I cant believe the Tango dear. I would pay sooo much to see that!

I Know what you mean with the fags. I have my chantix on the counter(still) I got it filled in June. I have been waiting until I felt strong enough to start them and.....

much love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Isn't Michelle's fish adorable?!
Mine is just like it
:)