Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bling-bling happy!

i am so excited i am about to burst

amongst other things, i am a gadget junkie. i saw an ad on craigslist for an iphone 3g 8gb with 8, yes EIGHT bling cases! i've seen iphones on craigslist before, but they were never being sold in my town nor did they include any cases. it was always just too much of an inconvenience to check them out.

i've talked to the seller and am waiting to hear back from her as to when and where we can meet.

oh happy is me! wish me luck on educating myself on how to use it - hopefully it's as easy as the motorola backflip was -- well, that is AFTER i learned the difference between using wifi and the at&t edge/3g data network. that is one lesson i will only have to learn once ... i hope.



2 comments:

jnuts said...

and, i, on the other hand, have never even seen an ipod in real life.

color me blingless.

kittycatlane said...

OH lucky you! I'm not sure which case I like better...
BIG HUGS, Steph