Monday, May 10, 2010

big mouth, but little ears

earbuds are a problem for those of us with small ears. i have probably bought 8 different ones in the past 2 years trying to find something that will stay in my ear and then to stay in my ear without hurting.

i read reviews on the westone 1, the klipsch, along with several other brands and then decided to give the folks at earphonesolutions.com a call. i told the gal that my main issue is that the earbuds always fall out and that i had it narrowed down to the two different brands. she said the westone 1 is much more comfortable and that they come with more ear tips so there is more to work with to find the best fit for the best sound.

i went with the westone1 - and they have free shipping.

oh, about the sony walkman - i think that will be returned. i'm still debating it. it has no way to bookmark an audiobook. so, if i listen to a book for awhile, then switch over to a podcast or music, when i go back to the book, it starts all over from the beginning - unlike my little sansa clip which holds it's place on any category . this is a big disappointment for me, as i listen to alot of audiobooks and podcasts and am bouncing back and forth between the two frequently.

bummer to sony.




3 comments:

mouse said...

i have the SAME deformity! lemme know if you find something that works.

I had to turn my blog off for legal reasons...if you can request to be my 'friend', I'll hook ya up. I have A LOT to update this week. Grab your carton of Dibs and a pepsi and sit a spell. :)

the wild mouse

CausedByKarma said...

they earphones arrived today, so i'm still trying to find the ear tips that work best for me - so far it seems the small soft foam tip ones are working the best. the westone 1 comes with several ear tips shapes and sizes which is a huge plus for them. the earphones themselves seem very comfortable though and they don't fall out!

i'm not sure which ID to use to get access - i'm already on your "spaces" network (daffodil) - so, i'm thinking you must mean a blogspot perhaps? let me know and i'll get an ID to ya

Anonymous said...

no, i'm a tard...you ARE already on there. Stay tuned, dear constant reader...i plan to have an update on all the dirty dirt by the end of the week. :)

the moronic mouse