Sunday, March 7, 2010

you think i look what??

it's feeling like the realdeal spring these days. and with that, i decided to give myself a new head - ummm, i mean haircut.
so i dug out the trustee flowbee and away i went.

i took it down to about 1" long, gooped it up with that great 'got2b' product, put a face on and went out to show&tell the malemate.

he's at the computer focused on some mind-numbing game and i say, "ooooooo i think i look soooooo much better."

the malemate looks at me and says, "no you don't. no, not at all."

i stand there in total shock.

he continues staring at me with that, 'what did i say wrong?' look.

finally, i remember that his hearing is going to hell and i ask, "do you even know what i said?"

the malemate just keeps staring at me - now with the beginnings of a horrified look.

i repeated: "i said i think i look so much BETTER."

he burst out laughing and says, "omg! i thought you said you looked so much FATTER!"

yeh, i got the malemate pr'E well trained, doncha think?

3 comments:

Terri G said...

HA! That was cute. I am proud of you for sticking around for clarification.

I might try to do that more.

:)t

Anonymous said...

GOOOD save on his part! It sounds exactly like an exchange the Good (but semi-DEAF) Doctor and I would have!

the mouse

jnuts said...

nice to see he still has his self-preservation gene.